4.03.2008

How Say YOU America?! I DEMAND My Refund For That Ticket To DollyWood!

Farewell to you Ramiele...your lip gloss didn't hypnotize me into voting for you!

But I got my cowboy hat, my boot n spurs, all tassled together, and ready to hit yet another week of American Idol performances. This time Dolly Parton decided to accompany me for the hayride. Keep your hands to yourself you BACKWOODS BARBIE!!

speaking of Backwood Barbies...




Kristy Lee manages to once again toot her patriotic horn, as she rides through another elimination night on her brown horse (which she intends to buy back AS SOON AS SHE WINS THE COMPETITION)

I really enjoy how she "knows" her fate to be in the bottom 3 week after week. The producers should just make a gold plaque with her name on it, and place it on one of the infamous "bottom 3" stools to be displayed permanently. KRISTY TAKE YOUR USUAL SEAT!

This should tell us something!! But no, we must subject all forms of humaity to put up with her antics of, flirting with Simon, and blowing his socks off...which I think he is still waiting for (but I 'd prefer to see her blow herself right OUT of the competition altogether) As we all heard her sing a few weeks ago, "Shes proud to be an American." And I'm giving her the middle-fingered salute.

DICLAIMER:

I, Shay Laval Ludwig, solemnly vow that if Kristy Lee makes it to the top 5, I will surrender my citizenship wholeheartedly and relocate to a small pygmy village in the hills of Mongolia.

With that said...lets hope I get lucky and don't have to give up the contestants I DO enjoy.

So apparently David Cook (after another amazing performance) had to head off to the emergency room immediately following Tuesday nights show as a result of high blood pressure. I also found out that his brother is currently suffering from cancer as well. Even though he was subjected to giving credit where credit was due last night, (in regards to the last 5 songs he covered-recently covered by other bands,) I think he does a phenomenal job every week! You get the official, BIP STAMP OF APPROVAL , on your ticket to the Finals COOKIE! (Thanks for the nickname Raelynn..its hilarious!)

As for another contestant I'd wish to see in the FINALS...Archie!

Aka David Archuleta. I felt a real connection with the song he sang and had goosebumps on top of goosebumps, and for me, that is definitely saying that this kid has got something! Despite the criticism for him constantly licking his lips (which i do all the time) but come on, you need to moisten those important instruments. I also downloaded his performance from 2 weeks ago, and plan on downloading this weeks as well. Call me IDOL NERD #2.


I was a bit peeved over the fact that Brooke was in the bottom 3 last night. Maybe its because she is Mormon, and I really get clingy with people of the same faith (just ask my LDS friends) and I cannot bear to see her go so easily. I really want to see her and David A. both make it far!!

While were talking about the bottom 3, I personally think Syesha BORE-cado should've been on the stools last night. I must apologize to all of you who have come to learn of how much an avid fan I WAS/USED TO BE of Syesha...but after this week, I cannot say that I feel the same way. I have grown to really enjoy the song, Always Love You, but something was missing..she needs Whitney lessons from last years Lakisha Jones, now SHE has the chords for Whitney! WHOO!

Micheal Johns gave a great performance, as usual, but I have a hard time with his diggery dingo facial expressions when he sings. For some reason it looks like he is passing a golf ball sized kidney stone, or maybe he looks so distraught because he's still waiting for his boomerang to return.

Carly still seems to be overly excited to make it week after week. But who can't like her irish accent? But I prefer Brooke to be waiting at the end of my Lucky Charms.

As for Jason, he just needs to just figure out where he is, and come out of his giggle-weed cloud and realize he is on LIVE television. I think he will be the next to showcase himself as a "regular" in the bottom 3 in a couple weeks.

But I can say I am looking forward to Idol Gives Back next week, because we FINALLY get to hear Kristy Lee sing Amazing Grace!! YEEEHAAWWWWWWW!











1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

Oh ouch! haha...where did you find that "Talentless" poster?? classic. and there are about 25 nicknames for archie so if you get bored with that one, let me know :)