7.12.2008

Im Gonna Kill Me Some Bunnies

As if my life wasn't eventful enough already...

I have discovered something more exciting than winning the lottery..




Enter Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot!

This newly encountered card game is the greatest discovery since Columbus discovered Indians and Thanksgiving. Its a fast paced, action filled card game, in which you must try to keep as many Bunnies alive as possible, while eliminating your opponents' Bunnies. The problem: Your opponents are armed with weapons and will stop at nothing to keep you from winning the game. The goal is to survive and claim the Magic Carrot to win the game.

So for those of you out there wondering where I have been, and why I haven't been a good boy in posting eventful, delicioso blogs, well you can now see what has occupied my time for the last few weeks!

Are you willing to take me on in this Carrot conquest?



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the new pic!! Hahaha.