5.03.2009

Scratch it with Your Claws!

Just wanted to fully give an official "shout out" to the beginning of the AWESOME summer blockbusters hitting a theater near you...





Despite the dismal reviews its been receiving from movie critics, (i.e. my usual, go-to movie review source, rottentomatoes.com), who happened to dissapoint in giving Wolverine a poor 37% rating. Can't say that I agree with them, not sure what the majority of the public was expecting from another super hero movie, but all I can say is it was 10 times WAAAAAAAY better than the hot mess of X MEN 3: The Last Stand!

CAN I GET A WITNESS??

Wolverine is not "THE DARK KNIGHT," esp considering the fact that Batman and Wolverine are two completely different characters, but I am not about to present the pros and cons of either comic book phenom, this is not a comic-con blog, nor do I pay frequent monthly dues to the comic book geek fan club, but I would like to enjoy this new sense of serenity and quit hearing about how "dissapointing" the movie was altogether.

It lived up to my expectations and was exactly what I thought it should be! So it was a $8 well spent! Thank you Jordan Commons!

I will always be a fan of the X Men franchise and especially of Hugh Jackman! I would also like to add Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch and my second favorite hobbit/LOSTee Dominic Monaghan to the list, 3 rising stars whom I did not think were worthy of being casted-but I was shot down immediately.

Its about time the dry-spell that is, Hollywood movies, has been giving a sprinkling of essence which will soon become a FLOOD of widely anticipated summer movies!!

3 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Can I get an Amen?!
Yeah, I didn't want to see this, but everyone I talked to said it is "sick" (I think that's good). So I'm officially stoked.

Melissa said...

Except for the part where he's looking at his claws in the mirror and they look all Pixar'd out. WTF was that about? Bad special effects, in my humble opinion.

kim and ned said...

hmmm...it's been a while since you "blogged". Is that even a word?