7.26.2007

I'm A-DICK...I'm ADDICTED To YOU!

I've been hit in the head by a falling star and it has occurred to me that apparently, I'm ADDICTED to this new found way of expressing the madness within...

Let me first just thank you for coming back and humoring me with taking time out of your busy day to dive into my brain and trying to make sense of all this. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. ( Reminds me of a song..."From the Bottom of my Broken Heart...theres just somethings I'd really like you to know....")

>Ahem<

While at work last night/this morning, besides the clamoration of zip codes, unreadable addresses, and looking at stamps (I work for the United States Post Office..can I get a Booyah?) all I can think about, next to glancing at the clock anticipating the final hour till I get to clock out and go home, is sitting down and hashing out my next masterpiece (this blog).

Next to Orlando Bloom, Lord of the Rings, Tech9ne, Blake Lewis, a heapful of Momma Rogers' homemade chocolate cake, and trying to get my V-card punched; I am beginning to enjoy this new found way of expressing my wittiness next to all my other obsessions.

Yes, I've said it, O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N-S! But I've already said too much, and to keep you coming back like a bad case of the CLAP (get those regular check ups with yer OBGYN) and because I've most likely went beyond the normal word count capacity for one day, I will have to continue this until next time.

You may already think you know what they are...but sorry to break it to you...

YOU DON'T haha!

No comments: