7.25.2007

Obsessions

Oook so its 6:30am and I haven't been to sleep yet. I got home from work a couple hours ago, and just HAD to check out my new blog site. What can I say? I'm in love with this new found way of throwing myself out there for the entire world to view, to get to know the REAL me...

FINALLY I have once again found a means of being the center of attention!

But honestly, if you ask my friends, they would beg to differ. They would tell you that I'm a shy, introverted, timid handsome guy who likes a quiet moment spent alone.

Alone with OBSESSED THOUGHTS no doubt!

I've decided to let you know about a lil secret of mine. But you have to promise you will not reveal anything mentioned here, unless of course you give them my blog website address, then by all means have at it!

On second thought, due to the heaviness ladened upon me by my mind, body and soul..it will just have to wait til next time.

You'll just have to come back....BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHa!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't think anyone would ever describe you as shy, introverted, or timid. Unless you're pouting of course ;) ha ha j/k

RaeLynn said...

Enough madness...this is rubbish. Tell me your obsessions. I can't handle the suspense!