2.24.2011

Day 2 Favorite Movie

When it comes to movies, I am a crazy fanatic! I have a TOP 5, Top 10 and Top 20 of my favorite films of all time! Definitely hard to pick ONE as my ALL TIME favorite, because each year it changes. So for this particular post it came down too...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhY5NrFPivUIwihrepSzEga28yM8xYYHG7fRoy8TvvYTAt9VnP4evwKU_uBozxaQ0r4SalLgH3yVVoX26dQHXZnDxBHFuvYDFumXqJkT70CScUJxNWl496mStSWmMD15fjJwIX6y9A8L_Y/s1600/inception.jpg


Dont ask me HOW in the world I never got out to actually see this movie while it was in the theaters, but when I saw it once it came out on Blu Ray, it completely captured my mind! I was enthralled with every aspect of the ideas behind the movie and grew to love the characters! After watching, I immediately became fans of Joseph Gordon Leavitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Ellen Page. All were amazing actors in the film! I admit I cried at the end, and due to the TWIST at the end leaving the audience to decide for themselves, I still choose to believe that it ended how I wanted it to end! Director Christopher Nolan continues to outdo himself with every movie that he directs! I loved Dark Knight, and have grown to love Inception! If you havent seen this movie, CALL ME!! I would gladly watch it with you!! You will not regret it!

No comments: