2.10.2008

Bips BUCKET List

Ahh the beauty and bliss of a life well lived and well deserved. I was looking over my list of things to do before i die and decided to share them with YOU, my beloved audience.


Catch a Punch
As someone takes a swing at me, I just want to be able to catch it, twist their arm backwards, and hear them scream in agony!

Roll A Car
Survive and come away unscathed.

Pull a Fake Mustache Off A Guy At A Dinner Party and yell "AHA!"

Urinate on A Jellyfish Sting

Hop into a Cab and Yell "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"

Drag my hand backwards down a Woman's Cheek While Saying
"What A Shame"

Direct a Movie called AWESOME So I Can Be Referred To As
The AWESOME Director

Cauterize a war wound with gunpowder

Fend off a Bear with a torch, as he goes up on his hind legs, I grab a torch from the fire and shake it back and forth while yelling
"BACK, BACK!"

Make love endlessly all during some natural disaster

Interrogate a criminal in a dark room, and take the bright light from above and shine it directly onto their face and say "Were Onto You!"

Be the only survivor on a deserted island and write SOS in the sand
while waiting for rescue.

Continue to rack my insanity and come up with more ideas to act out
before I die.










2 comments:

Kevin and Robin said...

Shaytan,
You'll never cease to surprise me with the things that you want to do and the things you write. You're shouldn't be director, you should be a script writer! You're good!! You're a good man, my friend!

Jessica said...

Well, that was officially the WEIRDEST to do list I have ever read hahaha. I hope that all works out for you... I think :)